We expressly point out that absolute protection of your personal data from third parties can never be fully guaranteed during transmission via the Internet.
We process and use your data to execute the contract, to provide our services, to fulfill our contracts, to improve our services, to adapt our website to your needs, to send you messages regarding the service and our offer, as well as to process payments. The German Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) always serves as the legal basis for the processing of your data.
- How to contact us
The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation is:
represented by the managing partners:
Thomas Jonczy, Philipp Mittmann
Contact – E-Mail-Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which data is collected and processed on which legal basis
- Contract data
- We collect, process and store the data you provide during the booking process in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO. In particular, the stored email addresses and cell phone numbers are used to enable the smooth running of the service and to contact you. In addition, we may use the interests and knowledge you have indicated. The use of our service is reserved exclusively for persons of legal age.
- In addition, we store or process data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO about the order and payment history.
- Connection data
- All calls to the website are logged. The name and URL of the accessed file, date and time of access, status code, anonymized IP address of the requesting computer, website from which the access is made (referrer URL), amount of data of the response, browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of the computer as well as the name of your access provider are logged. This serves to protect against cyber attacks, to ensure permanent functionality and to create so-called conversion statistics.
- The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above.
- Customer correspondence
- Contract data
If you contact us by e-mail or telephone, we process all data arising in this connection in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 b) DSGVO. 1 S. 1 b) DSGVO.
- Comments & Feedback
We offer the user the possibility to send in comments & feedback by e-mail after participating in the meetings. If the user uses this option, in addition to the comment and possibly parts of the feedback, the time of submission, name and age will be processed, stored and published. If disclosure is required by law, we reserve the right to do so.
- Social Media
- We are active on several social media platforms in order to present our offer to you and to provide another contact option.
Provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland
Provider: Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Provider: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Information applications of other providers
Our website integrates several information applications of other providers listed below. The integration serves the provision of services, optimization and promotion of the website, as well as the creation of statistics such as conversion statistics. Die Einbindung dient der Erbringung der Leistungen, Optimierung und Bewerbung der Webseite, sowie der Erstellung von Statistiken wie bspw. Conversion-Statistiken.
- Google Maps
We use Google Maps to display maps on our website. By visiting the subpage of our website, Google receives the information that you have called the corresponding subpage. In addition, the required, necessary data is transmitted to Google.
For more information on how Google collects, processes and uses your personal data, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy
Operator: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to create pseudonymous user profiles for the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of our pages. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server and stored there. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. We do not receive any information with which we can identify the data subject. You can prevent the storage of these cookies by selecting the appropriate browser settings. This may result in a loss of functionality.
- Google Ads
We use Google Ads to display advertisements based on keyword searches for the entered keywords in the Google search engine results and on third-party websites. In addition, third-party ads are displayed on our own website. If you as a user come to our website via a Google ad, a conversion cookie is stored. This serves both Google and us to check whether the person concerned generates sales. Google uses these cookies to create visitor statistics, which we use to check and improve the success of the advertisements. We do not receive any information with which we can identify the data subject. You can prevent the storage of these cookies by selecting the appropriate browser settings. This may result in a loss of functionality.
- For more information on how Google collects, processes and uses your personal data, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy
Operator: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Furthermore, we use on our website the so-called “Facebook pixel” of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This enables interest-based advertisements (“Facebook ads”) to be displayed to users of our website when they visit the Facebook social network or other websites that also use the method. Through the Facebook pixel, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of the Facebook pixel, Facebook receives the information that you have clicked on an ad from us or called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will learn and store your IP address and other identifiers. With the use of the Facebook pixel, we pursue the purpose of displaying Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our Internet offer. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we would like to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and do not have a harassing effect. Furthermore, with the help of the Facebook pixel, we can track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad. The legal basis for the use of the Facebook pixel is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Third-party provider information:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applica
- Payment provider
If you opt for payment processing via the provider Stripe, payment processing is carried out via Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland. We pass on the information you provide during the booking process and the information about your booking in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO. The transfer of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of payment processing and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose.
For more information on how Stripe collects, processes and uses your personal data, please visit https://stripe.com/de/privacy
If you opt for payment processing via the provider PayPal, payment processing is carried out via PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”). We pass on the information you provided during the booking process and the information about your booking in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO. The transfer of your data is solely for the purpose of payment processing and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose. You may revoke your consent to the handling of personal data vis-à-vis PayPal. Personal data that is absolutely necessary for the contractual payment processing remains unaffected.
For more information on how PayPal collects, processes and uses your personal data, please visit https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
If you opt for payment processing via the provider SOFORT, payment processing is carried out via SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter “SOFORT”; part of the Klarna Group, Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden). We pass on the information you provide during the booking process and the information about your booking in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO. The transfer of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of payment processing and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose.
For more information on how SOFORT collects, processes and uses your personal data, please visit https://www.sofort.de/datenschutz.html
- Operating companies used
- Amazon Web Services, Inc., 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle WA 98109, United States
- Who receives the data
We only pass on your data to third parties if this is legally required or if you have given your consent. Recipients of personal data can be in particular the following:
- Order processors: payment service providers, providers of newsletter services, customer survey service providers, operators of services.
- Other users: These receive, among other things, the first name, the initials of the surname, the e-mail address you provided, your preferred communication service provider, if applicable, your stated interests and knowledge, your profile picture and, in the case of a match, the telephone number you provided.
- In addition, data will be disclosed to authorities (e.g. in case of danger prevention or criminal prosecution) and third parties in accordance with legal regulations or court orders.
- To which third countries your data will be transferred
Your data will not be transmitted by us to a third country. You can find out how third party services transfer your data by clicking on the links to their data protection declarations.
- For how long the data will be stored
The data mentioned in this declaration will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the original purpose. Furthermore, they will be deleted until it has been established that no legal consequences can arise that would require us to provide evidence. This is usually the case after 30 days at the latest. Only if their temporary further processing for other purposes should be necessary, something else applies.
- What rights you have for the processing of your data
- Right to revoke consent given Art. 7 DSGVO
- Right to information according to Art. 15 DSGVO
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 DSGVO
- Right to erasure (“being forgotten”) according to Art. 17 DSGVO
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO
- Right of objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO
- They have the right to lodge a complaint with the following authority:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg.
Königstrasse 10 a
- No booking can be made without providing your personal data.
- How your data is secured
- Within the website visit we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
- We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.